How smart are you really? This simple test has been used for over
50 years and has tested reasoning and intelligence with great accuracy.
If you don't score high, remember, you can always improve. It has
been said Bill Gates once took this test and scored a 3 on it. Click
to select your answers and Good Luck!
1. What relation is your niece's brother to you?
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
4. Is it legal for a man in Scotland to marry his widow's sister?
5. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
6. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have
7. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every
How many minutes would the pills last??
8. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
9. How many males and how many female animals did Moses take on
10. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
11. You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
12. Very tricky maths! Note: This must be done in your head only.
Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it.
Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?
13. Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?